The Advancing Excellence in Long-Term Care Collaborative (AE) is a membership-based, not-for-profit national organization which provides a forum for government, professional, consumer, trade, clinical, and other stakeholders to discuss diverse perspectives, policies, regulations, and environmental trends that affect post-acute and long-term services and supports (LTSS).
Collaborative members share information and resources, create relationships that support the provision of the highest levels of support to those they represent, and work to ensure the highest level of care to the individuals who receive post-acute and long-term care services.
In addition, AELTCC:
- Supports and shares member research and education for those in the post-acute and long-term care and for the public.
- Serves as a resource for organizations within post-acute and long-term care that may be interested in federal agency and legislative initiatives.
- Communicates with constituents on a regular basis on its activities, those of its members, and those of other organizations of interest.
- Comments on new rules and requirements as appropriate to share information on the short- and long-term impact of new policies.
- Educates providers regarding best practices and latest regulatory requirements.
- Connects with lawmakers and other decision makers to contribute to the development of policies that support the highest level of service to those in need of post-acute and long-term care.
Learn more about AE’s history and founders.